Clearance limited to stock on hand.
Avalon Newport Pellet Stove
SN 129979 - Showroom Model
-Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone for information about accessories, venting options and associated costs.
Come home to the warmth of Avalon's Newport Pellet Stove - today's hottest warming trend! The Newport pellet stove is today's most exceptional value in pellet heating technology. From its exclusive auto igniter to its easy-to-clean components, it is the most reliable system available today!
Easy to Fuel - The Newport Pellet Stove is designed for convenience. The entire top of the stove lifts up to access the huge 55 lb. capacity hopper, which will provided you with up to 50 hours of uninterrupted heating.
Easy to Operate - The Newport's unique circuit board allows you to run your pellet stove manually, by setting the feed rate and pushing the start button, or automatically with either the optional wall thermostat, remote control or NEW MODULATING REMOTE. Simply set the feed rate and blower speed to your desired setting, and the Newport pellet stove will automatically operate at your desired heat setting.
Easy to live with - The exciting, new Newport Pellet Stove will install in a variety of applications, from condos & mobile homes to bedrooms, alcove and family rooms. This compact stove is designed to heat up to 1,600 sq. ft. and features a unique two-stage convection system providing you the maximum heat value for your money. The superbly engineered blowers enhance the Newport's combustion system with super quiet home heating.
Easy to Maintain - The Newport Pellet Stove is designed for ease of maintenance. The easy accessed clean-outs, heat-exchanger scraper and ash dump may all be used without special tools. Your dealer can demonstrate the massive ashpan, large enough to store weeks of ash before emptying.
Easy to Love - This pellet stove features the striking details synonymous with all Newport's - True-Bay 180 fireviewing, 24 karat gold plated door, beautiful cast "firebrick" fireback or optional log set, all add to making the Newport a beautiful addition to any home.
12 Reasons to buy a Newport
Please note: Shipping/Handling Price includes delivery to a business address or your nearest shipping terminal for our shippers. Delivery to a residential address and-or lift gate services will add to shipping costs.
- No Spilled Fuel. Entire stove top lifts up to allow easy access and pellet loading.
- Huge Pellet Capacity. Hopper holds 55lbs. of pellets. There's no waiting for fuel to run out before reloading
- Heavy-Duty Auger. Precision auger feeds pellet fuel uniformly to the firepot, based on the automatic or manual feed rate settings
- Two-Stage heat Exchanger. Combination of 8 heat exchange tubes and rear heat exchange plenum gains maximum heat transfer from the stove to your home.
- Air Tube Scraper. Hidden under the loading door, this easy-to-use, pull rod removes ash from the air exchange tubes
- Super-Quiet Combustion Blower. Variable speed control allows you to turn the blower noise down in conjunction with the feed rate. >Auger Motor. A heavy-duty gear motor with metal gears, low r.p.m. and high torque, ensures long life and reliability
- Variable Speed Convection Blower. This quiet blower draws cool room air around the firebox, and two-stage heat exchanger to deliver heated air to your room
- Firepot & Standard Igniter. Stainless steel firepot and reliable ignition system combine to make firestarting and pellet burning as easy as the flip of a switch
- Ash Dump. Easy to access and operate, the ash drop makes ash clean-up in the firebox a simple mess free operation
- Huge Ash Pan. This is an ashpan! Designed for maximum capacity and ease of removal
- State-of-the-Art Circuit Board Operation. Operate your pellet stove manually or automatically with the use of a wall thermostat for the ultimate in hands free operation
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 05 October, 2006.