1/4″ socket w/ ratchet
1/4″ Hex Allen Wrench
Power cord jumper w/ female spade receptacle clips
Spare Parts: Avail. at WoodHeatStoves.com
Auger Motor – PN 12046300
Gasket, End Plate – PN 61050003 Auger Kit – PN 12152202
Auger End Plate – PN 20950088 RTV (min. 500ºF) Pipe, replacement, if required
Steps- Identify set collar location. If re-positioning for access required, Power OFF. Use Power cord jumper to apply direct power to Auger Motor andposition set collar for access. Attach jumper to Motor before plugging into wall outlet.
Power Off / Disconnected after set collar positioning.
Steps: REMOVAL – AUGER MOTOR
1. Remove rear Inspection panel w/ ¼” socket & ratchet. Five (5) points.
2. Identify Set Collar position for access. Apply power jumper if needed.
Disconnect power, “OFF”, after step complete.
3. Remove wire leads from Auger Motor coil.
4. Loosen Lock Ring from Set collar w/ ¼” Hex Allen Wrench. Cup motor in hand while loosening Lock Ring.
5. EMPTY HOPPER.
6. Remove End Plate w/ 7/16″ socket & ratchet.
7. Remove Auger Shaft by pulling down and out. Take care to protect the End Plate Gasket.
8. Inspect Shaft and weld locations. Use the Flashlight and Mirror and inspect Auger Feed Tube for damage. Repair if required.