Whitfield Pellet Stove Firebacks

Facebook Twitter Email

The brick like insulative lining on the back of Whitfield pellet stove fireboxes is called a Fireback or Firebrick. These commonly need replacement and you can find all of them going going to our web site on this link. http://woodheatstoves.com/firebacks-c-292_90_113.html

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>