Ceramic Wool High Temperature Blanket 1" thick
We will cut this ceramic wool blanket in 1' lengths x 2 foot wide rolls of ceramic fabric for high temperature insulation. This product is also known as Cerawool or Cerrawool.
1/2 inch thick layers of this fabric are commonly used on top of woodstove baffle plates in EPA approved stoves designed since 1990 and are located by clicking HERE.
1" thick cut to length with 1' x 2' minmum order
- Suitable for temperatures up to 3000ºF
- Exceptionally resistant to thermal shock Durable and reduce noise
- Low in thermal conductivity
- Lightweight and energy efficient
- Resistant to corrosion, water and oil damage
- Completely free of asbestos
- Fire proof
- Reach steady state quickly
- Direct and control heat
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 02 August, 2008.