Heats up to: 1,900 sq. ft.
2.3 cubic foot firebox
Burn Time: Up to 8 hours
Heat Life: Up to 12 hours
Size: 55,000 BTUs
Maximum Log Length: 21"
EPA Rating: 2.77 grams per hour
Hearthstone’s sales policies require dealers sell only to customers within their local area. Click here to go to the "dealer locator" to find your nearest dealer. For those who don’t have dealers within 50 to 100 miles call toll free 1-877-265-8618 or email us at email@example.com
Ask us about special pricing on last year’s inventory, factory seconds or special offers.
Take 10% discount/credit on Federal Taxes in 2013. Details are found by clicking here.
Download The Specifications for this woodstove
Click here for Hearthstone Videos from WoodHeatStoves
Download the Manual for this wood stove
Click here to learn more soapstone's "HEAT LIFE", heat storage system
This model of the famous Hearthstone woodstoves offers additional features for added functionality and aesthetics. This is the newest edition of the most popular Hearthstone stove model made over the last 25 years. Featuring optional top or rear flue exits, greater heat output with a larger fire box, new detailing that adds beauty and soapstone facing on the side loading door as well as an ash drawer with a sliding grate for easy cleaning and refueling. For a warm welcome, and taking the chill off your midsize home, the Heritage model 8021 does it with style and efficiency. When fully loaded, the new Heritage 8021 will burn for up to 8 hours, providing up to 12 hours of sustained heat. The side door makes it even simpler to load this efficient stove. In addition, as with all HearthStone woodstoves, the Heritage 8021 warms your home with minimal fire tending required. You have more time relax and enjoy the warmth and unique comfort that a wood fire brings.
- 2.3 cubic foot firebox; extra wide door - Holds up to 46 lbs. of wood
- Side-loading door on left as standard feature - this allows logs up to 21" in length to be accommodated side-to-side for easy loading to the top of the firebox without reaching your hand into the stove.
- Ash drawer - for easy and clean ash removal and refreshing your fire.
- Single air-intake lever/stove control - so that stove operation is easy; performance more consistent.
- Reversible flue collar - This stove can use either a top or rear exit for use as freestanding stove with vertical pipe or a hearth mounted stove in front of a fireplace with a chimney liner pipe thru fireplace and chimney.
- Unmatched fire viewing - Air entering the firebox through the stove’s secondary air tubes ignites the gases rising off the burning wood. The resulting light and flames provide dazzling fire viewing, even when the fire is burning at a low rate.
- Non-catalytic combustion system - Clean burning, more complete combustion provides more heat from less wood, greater efficiency; reduced smoke and creosote build-up.
- Outside air adapter (optional)- Improved efficiency in today’s newer "airtight" homes; reduces cold air drafts along the floor.
- Rear heat shield (optional) - Allows more placement options; stove can be installed closer to a wall because clearance requirements are reduced. Creates a convection passageway between shield and back of the stove to allow optional fan to circulate air through the house.
- Fan with built-in thermostat and rheostat (optional)- Helps spread heat evenly throughout home; fan operates only when stove is at significant heat level. The rheostat controls fan speed. Use of rear heat shield is required for reduced clearances. Consult owners manual for details.
Shipping/Handling - Shipping is typically about $200. - $300. to a business address or your nearest shipping terminal for our shippers. Delivery to a residential address and-or lift gate services will add to shipping costs. Create an account with your shipping address then email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 17 October, 2006.