**TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK~FOR FASTEST SERVICE Order Factory Original**
This Generic Pressure Switch Works on any model stove requiring a Pressure Switch. We also have the same unit for use as a vacuum switch for the same low cost. This new after market replacement part is made of plastic and does not look like the original older metal version but performs just the same.
This is commonly used to replace parts like these Whitfield pressure switches with part #s listed below:
Installation instructions :
1. Disconnect power to stove.
2. Install the switch in a vertical position.
3. Disconnect the terminal on the original switch labeled (C), (C1) or (COM) to the upper terminal labeled (COM) on the replacement switch.
4. Disconnect the terminal on the original switch labeled (NC) and reconnect to the lowest terminal labeled (NC) on the replacement switch.
5. Connect the pressure hose the pressure port labeled (H)
Click HERE for installation instructions
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 11 March, 2010.