Prodigy I and II WP3 Control Board Rebuild Service
Before proceeding with rebuilding option make sure you know which control panel your stove serial number used by comparing to this chart and checking the back of the control panel for the ICM or SSAC lettering on the largest component there.
Click here to see the back of each of these panels to determine which one you have.
The ICM single speed control board part number 13045900 IS AVAILABLE! Click here for that part.
This panel was installed in the Prodigy and Renaissance Pellet stoves that fall within the following serial range:
PRODIGY serial # range 1001-2281
RENAISSANCE serial # range 1001-3607
The SSAC control board was used with SN 3608 & up on the Renaissance and the Prodigy with serial numbers 2283 and above. It is distinguished by finding 4 small brass pins for wiring connection of wires to a component on the blower. This board is no longer available but can be rebuilt in many cases and we may have an after market panel new replacement control board available during winter 2009-2010. For the following models: WW1/WP3 MODEL YEARS: 1990 - 1994 (Serial # 1001 to 2281)
- The price is $250. If your panel cannot be rebuilt $150 will be imediately refunded to cover the $100 evaluation fee due.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Wait time approx 3 weeks to 2 months, depending on parts needed.
- Our shipping is included in the price no additional shipping is needed!
After check out:
- Place panel in a box (package carefully for shipping)
- Ship to: Wood Heat Stoves - Attn: Panel Rebuild Order Number (from checkout) 12426 N. Bloomfield Rd. Nevada City, CA 95959
- We always recommend UPS or USPS with tracking (faster is better)
- Send tracking number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we know when to expect it and we all have proof of delivery.
- Include in the box a copy of your order from us and your PHYSICAL address for return shipping (No P.O. BOXES)
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 27 November, 2008.