Before proceeding with rebuilding option make sure you know which control panel your stove serial number used by comparing to this chart and checking the back of the control panel for the ICM or SSAC lettering on the largest component there.
click here for photos of the new board
The ICM single speed control board part number 13045900 IS AVAILABLE! Click here for that part. and was designed to function with the Prodigy and Renaissance Pellet stoves that fall within the following serial range:
PRODIGY serial # range 1001-2281
RENAISSANCE serial # range 1001-3607
The SSAC control board was used with SN 3608 & up on the Renaissance and the Prodigy with serial numbers 2283 and above. This board is no longer available but can be rebuilt in many cases and we may have an after market panel new replacement control board available during winter 2009-2010.
Here is information regarding the blowers used for these stoves and their availability.
Control Board / Control Panel Rebuilding Service for Whitfield Rennaissance, Prodigy & Waterford Erin pellet stoves:
- The price is $250 which is paid when you check out.
- $100 is non refundable and is the cost for evaluation of your control panel. If your panel cannot be rebuilt successfully then $150 will be refunded.
- This process takes approximately 3 weeks to 2 months, depending on parts needed.
- The shipping cost in returning your rebuilt panel back to you is included in the price
- This service has had a 80% to 90% success rate
After check out & payment thru the web site:
- Place panel in Box (package carefully for shipping)
- Ship to: Wood Heat Stoves Attn: Panel Rebuild Order Number (from checkout) 12426 N. Bloomfield Rd. Nevada City, Ca 95959
- Enclose a copy of your receipt from this online purchase with your panel.
- We always recommend UPS or USPS with tracking! (faster is better)
- Send tracking number by email to email@example.com so we know when to expect it and we all have proof of delivery.
- Include in the box your PHYSICAL address for return shipping (No P.O. BOXES)
These panels are no long available from Whitfield/Lennox as of 9/10/07.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 13 November, 2009.