Cart 0

Wood Heat Stoves & Solar — building permit for mobile home

Mobile Home BUILDING PERMITS for Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves

Posted by 1 on

Mobile Homes and Modular Homes are issued BUILDING PERMITS by HUD (U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development) which is a federal agency instead of local city or county building departments. Woodstoves, pellet stoves and gas stoves require different standards in Mobile and Modular homes. These often include a ground wire, outside air and double wall interior and possibly other specific details. Consult your stove owners manual for specific details on your installation. Click here for more information about the HUD agency. We supply all of the Woodstove chimney pipe you will need on our web site. Click here for...

Read more →